Preparation time: 10 minutes, Chill time: 1 hour minimum, Cooking time: 25-30 minutes, Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Chilean sea bass fillets, about 4 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Tropical Fruit Salsa
- 3 large mangos, medium diced
- 1 large red onion, small diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine salsa ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour, maximum two days.
Preheat oven according to attached chart. Brush Chilean sea bass with butter. Season with salt and pepper. Place fish on a flat baking rack or a cookie sheet. Bake until it is lightly golden brown and flakes apart. Serve with tropical fruit salsa.