- 1 saucepan - medium
- 1 stand mixer
- 1 head cauliflower, stem removed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
Bring a medium saucepan of salted water (make the water taste like the ocean - lots of salt!) to a rolling boil, add the cauliflower and cook until it is very tender. Drain the water and place cauliflower in the bowl of a stand mixer. With the paddle attachment, smash cauliflower at medium speed and slowly add in the butter and drizzle in the olive oil. Add in the cheese and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.